Monday, April 4, 2011

Sisters Of Power Conference 2011 Coming Soon!!!!!

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Ladies Book Your reservations now for the Sisters of Power "Women's Empowerment Conference/Retreat 2011".  June 26-July 2nd, On the Beautiful Island of St Croix US Virgin Island, Hosted by Marsha Snead-Williams, President and Founder.  Featuring Ms. Ntozake Shange, Author of "For Colored Girls who Consider Suicide When The Rainbow Was enuf". Basis of Tyler Perry's block buster movie "For Colored Girls. Also appearing M. Nahadr, film composer and internationally acclaimed performance artist and many more!! 

CHECK US OUT AT:
www.sistersofpowerconference.org



Marsha Snead-Williams
CEO/Founder
SISTERS OF POWER, Inc.
email-marshaw@sistersofpower.org


"Empowering Women to Make a Difference!!!. "

4 comments:

GAME MAGAZINE said...

congratulations!!!!This is great! I have two of my friends that will be joining the conference...very excited.

Unknown said...

Marsha this is awesome you are truly doing a good thing. I would like to be a presenter at this event - 7 Secrets to Sisterhood Seminar. I am praying for an act of God to bless me with the finances. Will be in touch. Denise Baskerville

Marsha Snead-Williams said...

Ladies this conference is truly a labor of Love, I can't wait to share my , Attitude, New Home, My Island with you. I am looking forward to our work together cultivating a Sistersship movement that will Empower the planet. Ladies you see I dream in Color!!!!!

Marsha Snead-Williams said...

Thank You so much. I am looking forward to "Sistershiping" with You and your friends. Meet you on the Beach!!! I'll be the Sister in the Shades and the big smile...lol